Monday, August 10, 2009

Followers blog roll

Here is an opportunity to get onto a blog roll on my sidebar titled - Followers blogs
An oppurtunity to repay my followers and provide them with a little bitty more exposure and traffic.

Simply post your blogs URL as a comment to this post and I'll put it up (Unless I'm restricted by the number of URLs I'm given.)

It is titled Followers blogs so this blog will be exclusively for my followers and subscribers. Feel free to start following and then post you blogs URL here.

Looking forward to an impressive list :)

Thanks
-Colin
The fourteen year old blogger


***Please note, soon i will be starting another blog roll on this page for other blogs, so if you do not wish to subscribe leave your blog none the less and you may get on this one but places will be a lot more limited since i already have blogs in mind.

19 comments:

Mi Thoughts said...

http://mithoughtsnow.blogspot.com/

kyrie said...

I would only like my blog to be on your URL if YOU think it's worth being on your blogroll. :) Please don't just put me on there because I ask you to.

http://willblogforcake.blogspot.com

Sandra Wilkes said...

Hi Colin, The name of my blog is Mathy,Techy,Artsy Fartsy at www.realmathinaminute.com. Thanks.

Also I'd love you to go to my blog. Help me get a conversation started about being back at school. OK? Thanks.

jenskie said...

hi Colin! great blog! im a new blogger and i love sharing my ideas to other. ")

http://jennyescano.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Good job on the blog Colin...Blogging can be such a creative outlet...I wish you much success

Colin said...

Thanks you guys!

Good response, i'll mill through each URL now. Make sure you get back down here in a couple of days to see if you are on it :)

Colin said...

Thanks for responding georgie, you have such a popular blog. Thanks for finding the time to come down here :)

aynzan said...

If you think my blog is good enough, I wouldn't mind being on your blog roll!

www.aynzan.blogspot.com

Colin said...

Thanks for sharing aynzan :)

Jon Tiffany said...

Hi Colin, I found your blog after reading your post on the blogger forum. I started my blog and website when we were looking to extend our house with a loft conversion. Feel free to take a look:

www.aboutloftconversions.co.uk/loft-conversions-blog.html

Colin said...

I shall take a look, thank-you :)

Sulistiono said...

www.fishermouth.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hey the name of my blog is "The Sweet Spot" The Sweet Spot is where Politics, Humor, History, Technology, Music, and Videos collide.

http://drewrowland.blogspot.com

also once you get this going I would like to do something like it on my blog, so are you designing a gadget?

Colin said...

... Am i designing a gadget?... Do you mean widget or whatever?

Because it will just be a list of blogs thats all, blogs that i am recommending to my viewers :)

Teddie Ann said...

My trends blog - gettinsmitten.blogspot.com

I've just started it; I'll post my first post in about a day.

Anonymous said...

http://jdmachine.blogspot.com/
Cool idea, would love to be part of it.
Best of luck, JD

Colin said...

Thanks JD :)

Anonymous said...

here you go: http://chrisgworld.blogspot.com/

inspiration publishing said...

www.itstimetorise.blogspot.com

Post a Comment