Saturday, August 15, 2009

Questions, Questions, Questions...

Mood
Happy as Barry - it is more unique than Larry. :)
Current thought feelings
I have a comfortable bed - other than that you know... Echo...Echo...Echo...........Echo.
Last movie
GI:JOE, the lame scenes are so incredibly lame! So bad in fact it's funny.
Last song
The only thing that looks good on me is youBryan Adams (Love it!)
Word of the week
"Have you been practising… GEEEEE-TAR?"... "Gee...eeeetar?
Random question (through blogger)
You have to dig a hole to China. Where do you start?
My garden, equipped with a compass and a map. * “Mom, I’ll be home for dinner!”
Current location(as you type)
Bedroom
Last meal
Macaroni pie x2
New weekly ambition
Live for ever… So far so good!
Holiday you would have loved to do this week
America - That is where my brother is at now.
What are you wearing right now?
Basketball shorts and a orange T-Shirt… stylish ;)
Name of first child (new name weekly)
No.1
Closest thing to you that is a radioactive kind of glowing orange(change colour weekly)
"Nothing in my room…My dad keeps some in the study though, I could bring it up and show you... No?... Ok"
Any X-rays you’ve had?
On my teeth and my leg at some stage.
Have you ever bitten your toenails?
Yes… It is extremely akward... but if there is a will there is a way.. eh!?
Ever laid on your back and watched cloud shapes go by?
Yes, only a few days ago…
Laughed till some kind of beverage came out of your nose?
Yes, who hasn’t?
When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
Hello.
Do you judge people solely by their musical preferences?
Sometimes, for example If you like the Jonas brothers and you’re a guy. You’re a homosexual.
Are you Right-handed or Left-handed?
Left. Everything else I do right handed. And I type with both :O
How many pillows do you sleep with?
1.
What kind of car were you driving 10 years ago?
A mini batomobile, for 6-10 year olds. I was a big four year old :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment