Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Missing Sock, Reward

So many socks go missing in my household. Never pairs of socks! No, I find myself with “pairs” and “pairs” of mismatched socks. I often find myself saying “Well, they are both primary colours… and they are both socks… so they will have to do!”

I definitely need some new socks; I think I’ll go for a sock hunt around the house sometime. (Behind the behind my computer, in the bushes outside, on the roof, in my pocket, in my last hotel I stayed in. You know... the places you least expect right?)


Spare odd socks? Give me a shout; I’m due a few... Who cares if the are odd?

(Tell me if you read this, let me know what you think:)

9 comments:

dannyd said...

Sock hunt lol!!! :P

http://dannysignifyingnothing.blogspot.com/2009/09/fresh-stuff-signifying-nothing.html

Kim said...

Lol, I'm the worst for loosing socks. I feel your pain. *hug*

Dayne Gingrich said...

I actually think I have one of your socks in my drawer! Dammit, I new it wasn't mine.

aynzan said...

I think we are on the same boat,socks get misplaced all the time in my household and it's a big hassle to find the missing pair!

Banksy said...

Yes, they are indeed one of life's biggest mysteries, and I'm sure there are washing machines & tumble dryers out there with a life of their own just putting them into secret compartments!

http://big-brother-hater.blogspot.com/

Innocent Owner of Mad Cats said...

LOL I gave up. I know longer match them up. All socks come out of dryer and go into the big sock drawer.

Colin said...

Thanks guys! It seems you have sock problems too!

liam o'brien said...

I definately know where your coming from... I'm sure my washing machine eats mine, but only one at a time just to really annoy me! lol

Carl Paolo said...

hahaha. I've got tons and tons of unpaired socks in my room too! good luvk with your sock hunt. btw, your post socks. hahaha

Post a Comment